PANDA ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS
Protect the productivity of your company with the best antivirus for workstations and Exchange servers. Manage the security of your corporate network from the cloud, wherever you are
KEEP YOUR CORPORATE NETWORK VIRUS AND SPAM FREE. MONITOR YOUR USERS' WEB ACCESS
Endpoint Protection Plus provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.
WHY DO I NEED AN ENTERPRISE ANTIVIRUS SOLUTION LIKE ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS?
- Centralized management from the cloud : All operations are performed in the cloud. Therefore, the impact of the antivirus on endpoint performance is virtually zero.
- Cross-platform protection : Endpoint Protection Plus protects all of your computers running Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, in addition to Android smartphones and tablets, against known and unknown (zero-day) threats.
- Minimizes maintenance costs : Our antivirus solution does not require additional infrastructure in your offices, minimizing the investment needed.
- Real-time monitoring : Remotely monitor, control and adjust the security level of all network devices.
DISCOVER ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS IN DEPTH
Protection and disinfection
- Proactive and real-time protection from the cloud thanks to Panda Security's Collective Intelligence.
- Maximum malware detection, even for malware that exploits unknown (zero-day) vulnerabilities, regardless of the source of infection (email, Messenger, Web, etc).
- Anti-theft protection for mobile devices through geolocation tools. We prevent confidential information from leaking from your company through remote data wiping and device locking.
Anti-spam and Web filtering
- No more saturated inboxes thanks to anti-spam protection and complete protection against malicious messages in Exchange servers.
- Monitoring and filtering of website categories that are unproductive and/or dangerous for your company during working hours, without needing to install add-ons on the user's browser.
Ease to use, easy to maintain
- Manage the security of all users from anywhere through the Web console.
- Simple, automatic and/or remote installation.
- Automatic or scheduled transparent updates to avoid any inconvenience to the user.
A level of security for each situation and environment
- Profile-based security to adapt the protection to the specific needs of your users.
- Centralized monitoring of the security status of all PCs, servers and laptops through comprehensive dashboards.
- Device control to block entire peripheral device categories (USB drives and modems, webcams, DVD/CD drives, etc.) with whitelists and control of permitted actions (access, read, write).
MORE BENEFITS OF ENDPOINT PROTECTION PLUS
CLEANER MONITOR: REPAIR ANY INFECTED COMPUTER
- Run the Cleaner Monitor tool remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware.
REAL-TIME MONITORING AND REPORTS
- With Endpoint Protection Plus you can carefully monitor the security of your corporate network.
- Automatically generate easy to interpret reports and graphs, or consult all of this data in real time through comprehensive dashboards.
- Assign different protection policies to users through configuration profiles.
- Apply different levels of protection according to the profile of the user that connects to your corporate network.
- Avoid malware entry and data leaks by blocking device categories: USB memory sticks and modems, webcams, DVD/CD drives, etc.
- Additionally, you can establish exceptions with device whitelists, or simply block certain dangerous actions (access, read, write) on protected endpoints.
FLEXIBLE AND RAPID INSTALLATION
- Deploying the antivirus across complex networks has never been easier.
- You can use two methods to install the antivirus on all endpoints on your network: via an email with a download URL or transparently with the Endpoint Protection Plus deployment tool (compatible with Active Directory, Tivoli, SMS etc.).
- With Malware Freezer you can avoid any false positives. Freeze the malware detected for seven days and if it is a false alarm, automatically restore the file on the user's system.
- Web Console
- Internet connection.
- Internet Explorer.
- Firefox 3.0.
- Google Chrome.
- For workstations / file servers
- At least one with an Internet connection.
- Operating systems (workstations): Windows 2000 Professional,
- Windows XP SP0 & SP1 (32 and 64-bits) XP SP2 and later, Vista,
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bits) & Windows 10 (32 and 64
- Operating systems (servers): Windows 2000 Server, Windows Home Server, Windows 2003 (32, 64 bits and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 (32 and 64 bits), Windows 2008 R2 (64 bits), Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012 (64 bit and R2).
- For exchange server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 , 2013 and 2016.
- For MAC workstations / file servers
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- For Linux workstations / file servers
- Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
- CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
- Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
- OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
- For Android devices
- Virtual engine certified
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x y 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 y 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.xy 6.x