Dr.Web Universal Bundle
One license protection for any device
Affordable, enterprise-class, comprehensive protection for small and medium businesses. This license includes the following Dr.Web products
- Dr.Web Control Center
- Dr.Web Desktop Security Suite (5-50 workstations)
- Dr.Web Server Security Suite (1 server)
- Dr.Web Mail Security Suite (5-50 e-mail addresses)
- Dr.Web Gateway Security Suite (25-50 Internet gateway users)
- Dr.Web Mobile Security Suite (5-50 mobile devices)
The "Universal" bundle includes products that allow to protect:
- Windows, OS X, Linux workstations (with control center);
- Windows, Unix, Novell NetWare, OS X Server file servers;
- Unix, Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Domino, Kerio Mail Servers;
- Unix, Kerio WinRoute, MIMEsweeper, Qbik WinGate Internet gateways;
- Android, BlackBerry devices.
- The number of protected workstations – 5 - 50 (step 5 stations).
- The number of protected e-mail addresses and the number of users of a gateway are equal to the number of protected workstations.
- Dr.Web for Internet gateways Unix is concluded in bundles for protection of 25-50 workstations.
Dr.Web Control Center
The Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite Control Center facilitates centralized administration of reliable anti-virus protection for computers and devices used by the company's employees, including their personal desktops and handhelds. The security administrator can control anti-virus protection of the corporate network from anywhere and from virtually any computer or device that has access to the Internet.
The intuitive interface will help you deploy an anti-virus network in the shortest time possible in any corporate network regardless of its size and organization; it does not matter how many machines and branch offices are connected over the network, what its topology is, or whether an Active Directory server is available. Administrators do not need to acquire any special skills to deploy the anti-virus network.
The Dr.Web Control Center lets administrators control all components of the anti-virus network from inside the network or remotely over the Internet, monitor the security status of all protected hosts, and receive notifications on virus incidents and configure an automatic response to such events. All that’s needed is a TCP/IP connection between the administrator’s computer and the anti-virus server.
- The Control Center’s maintenance costs are reduced to a minimum thanks to simple administration routines and the Web-administrator’s ability to provide an at-a-glance view of the entire corporate anti-virus network from anywhere in the world.
- The versatile Web-administrator, combined with the solution’s seamless integration with Windows NAP and the option to create custom event handlers in any script language, reduces the workload of system administrators by freeing them of daily anti-virus routines.
- Equally reliable in networks of any scale and structural complexity, from small workgroup networks to distributed intranets with tens of thousands of hosts, the Control Center offers exceptional scalability. Interaction between the anti-virus servers of the Control Center (which is connected to a SQL-server used for data storage) and between the servers and protected workstations that make up the complex communication system is organized hierarchically.
- This results in a single anti-virus network of interconnected workstations, making it possible to collect information about the entire network on one server. The hierarchical organization makes the Control Center the perfect choice for multi-branch companies whose networks are not connected to the Internet.
Wide range of supported network protocols
- The Control Center simultaneous supports several network protocols for interaction between the anti-virus server and protected computers allowing the solution to be used in diverse network environments.
- Compared with competitive solutions from other developers, the Control Center guarantees minimal network traffic. A special data transfer protocol for TCP/IP and NetBIOS networks provides data traffic compression in TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, or NetBIOS networks.
- The operation of a Dr.Web anti-virus network is completely transparent. An administration audit log records all installation and configuration activities. All components can record their activities in separate log files with customized verbosity, and all file operations performed by the anti-virus software are reflected in the statistics. A notification system informs administrators about problems in the network. Such notifications can be displayed by the Web-administrator or sent via e-mail.
The notification system provides an administrator with the following features:
- customizable text of threat notifications
- notifications on virus attacks, scan results, and file deletions
- An option to view reports in the Web-administrator or exporting information into CSV, HTML, XML or PDF formats
- customizable logging verbosity
- retrieval of information on the following
- virus activities with detected viruses arranged by group
- detected client vulnerabilities
- scanning errors
- anti-virus components running on protected PCs
- abnormal behaviour of protected machines