โปรแกรมออกแบบ Prototype UI/UX
Design, Prototype and Experience
Go from concept to prototype faster with Adobe XD, the all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites, mobile apps, and more. With smooth, powerful performance, it's easy to deliver experiences that work and feel as good as they look on any screen.
Experience design. Redefined.
- Adobe XD is built for today's UX/UI designers, with intuitive tools that eliminate speed bumps and make everyday tasks feel effortless. Learn the basics and get started with free UI kits that include templates, components, and everything you need to create amazing user experiences.
Design, prototype, share. All in XD.
- Switch from static layouts to interactive prototypes in a single click. Make changes to your design and see your prototype update automatically — no syncing required. Preview your prototypes, complete with transitions on iOS and Android devices, then share them with your team for fast feedback.
A win-win on Mac and Win.
- XD is natively designed for both Mac and Windows and is part of Creative Cloud, so you get the same peak performance, precision, and smooth integration with apps like Photoshop and Illustrator — no matter which platform you use.
Photoshop to prototype. Right in XD.
- Now you can bring your Photoshop and Sketch files into XD simply by opening them inside the app. Your designs automatically convert into XD files, so you can quickly get your prototypes up and running.
Find the plan that’s right for you.
Get the free Starter plan or step up to a paid plan for unlimited prototype and design spec sharing.
Free Starter Plan for Adobe XD
- 1 active shared prototype
- 1 active shared design spec
- 2 GB cloud storage
- Typekit Free (limited set of fonts)
Paid Plans for Adobe XD
- Unlimited prototypes
- Unlimited design specs
- 100 GB cloud storage
- Typekit Portfolio (full library of fonts)
The complete experience in user experience design.
By designers, for designers.
- Adobe XD reimagines how UX/UI designers create user experiences, so you can take your ideas from artboard to wireframe to interactive prototype in minutes. Design, prototype, share — all in XD.
Eliminate tedious tasks with Repeat Grid.
- One of many time-saving tools in XD, Repeat Grid lets you select design elements such as a contact list or photo gallery and replicate them as many times as you want — all your styles and spacing stay intact. Plus, any changes you make update everywhere.
Fast, versatile artboards.
- Pan and zoom in and out of your canvas with zero lag time, whether you’re working with dozens or hundreds of artboards. With XD, you can customize artboards for any size screen or device and copy between them without losing placement of your design elements.
Reimagined layers and symbols.
- Work faster and stay organized with a modern, contextual Layers panel that only displays layers for the part of the document you’re working on. Turn commonly used elements like buttons and logos into symbols that you can drag and drop onto your artboards and reuse throughout your doc. Change one symbol and it updates everywhere, or choose to override specific instances. You can also add colors and character styles to the Assets panel to apply anywhere.
Powerful tools that are easy to use.
- Draw, reuse, and remix design elements faster with snap-to, measuring and positioning tools, typography, and masking tools that work the way designers think. Import Photoshop and Illustrator assets into XD, and bring in raster images, colors, or character styles from your Creative Cloud Libraries. You can also share docs and access built-in tutorials and UI kits right from the File menu.
Beautiful experiences inside and out.
Go from static to interactive in minutes.
- Turn your comps into interactive prototypes complete with transitions, then test your experiences — all without having to upload, sync, or jump back and forth between apps. Changes you make in design mode will appear in your prototype, so you’re always working with the latest version.
Control and customize your experience.
- XD makes it easy to show colleagues how your multiscreen experiences look, feel and work. Switch from design to prototype mode in a single click. Then connect your artboards with drag-and-drop controls and apply transitions and easing effects from one artboard to another to help communicate the flow.
Get feedback faster to iterate faster.
- Share prototypes with teammates via the web. Reviewers can pin comments on a specific area of your prototype and all the feedback is consolidated in one place so you can quickly revise and republish.
Preview on mobile devices.
- Make sure your experience works the way you want by previewing your prototype on the actual screens you’re designing for. Changes you make on your desktop will be reflected on your Android or iOS device.
Different platforms: Same great power and performance.
- Smooth and speedy on Mac or PC: Work on the platform that works best for you. With XD, you get the same power, precision and performance to create prototypes no matter which system you prefer.
- View prototypes anywhere: Your interactive prototypes can be viewed in desktop or mobile browsers, so it’s easy to share with your team and have them provide fast feedback.
System requirements for Adobe XD
For Adobe XD on desktop
- macOS 10.11 and later
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Non-retina display (Retina recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
- Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.
- Prototypes created and shared through Adobe XD work best on the latest versions of modern browsers and operating systems. The following is a list of the minimum recommended versions of browsers used for viewing shared prototypes. Shared prototypes are not guaranteed to work on older versions of browsers.
- Internet Explorer 11+ on Windows 7+
- Edge on Windows 10+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Safari 9 on Mac OS 10.11+
- Chrome on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Firefox on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Mobile Browsers
Default browser on Android 4.2
- Chrome on iOS 9+
- Safari for iOS 8+
- Note: Viewing of shared design specs on mobile browsers is not supported currently.
Language versions: XD is currently available in the following languages:
System requirements for Adobe XD on mobile devices
- iOS - only 64-bit devices are supported
- Android - devices with Open GL ES 2.0 are supported
Adobe XD for iOS
- 64-bit devices:
- iPhone: X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, iPhone 5S
- iPad: Air, Air2, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, iPad Pro (12 & 9), iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2nd generation), and iPad Pro 10.5 inches.
- Apple iOS versions 10.0 or later
Adobe XD for Android
- Tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S7
- HTC One M9
- LG G4
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6P
- Android 5.0 or later
Note: The latest version of Adobe XD is well tested with public releases of MAC and Windows OS; however, unexpected behaviors may occur on Beta versions of MAC and Windows OS.